The Whistler conducted their 2nd Annual Cocktail Challenge a few weeks ago, and just announced the winners. Each will be featured on the menu on April 1st, April Fools Day, in what is basically a customer-cocktail takeover! In addition, 25% of the night’s profits will go to local Logan Square-focused charities. So you can check out some delicious customer concoctions, enjoy the intimacy of the Whistler’s space, and donate to charity, all in one April Fools Night.
The Winners and their cocktail names:
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo by Patrick Gettings
- Malmacian Houseguest by Eric Hodek
- O’Leary’s Mistake by David Imbordino
- The Campfire Headphase by Van Nguyen
- The Iron Ranger by Erik Westra
- Scaffa di Tomarr Trott by Tyler Wong
I guess if you want to know what’s in the cocktails, you’ve got to show up! I’m pulling for The Campfire Headphase to be the most delicious, as it references Boards of Canada, a favorite of mine.